Friday 9 August 2013

Boho

 


 




Casual, comfy wear for a brunch date with Jolene(: Now this is an outfit that I wouldn't see myself wearing in the past cause of a few reasons. Firstly, I nvr was a big fan of shorts. Quite weird for someone living in Singapore but I always preferred skirts and dresses. Secondly, I seldom carry a clutch because I normally bring my DSLR out and it's just pretty inconvenient. Well it's always nice to try out something new once in awhile so tadah! 

I wasn't gng for any particular kind of look but basically wanted to be as comfy as possible and preferably dressed for the heat. I found the perfect top in my wardrobe which my sister got about a week back. It had such a 'totally meant for a hot weather' vibe and was screaming wear me wear me. Moreover, it looked so comfy and laid back. Just what I was looking for! Grabbed a pair of denim shorts and I was good to go(:

I wanted to add a pop of colour to this outfit to make it look more unique. I've always wanted to use this clutch but nvr had the opportunity to because I always bring my DSLR around(need a bigger bag). Since I wasn't bringing my camera out that day, I grabbed the chance and finally brought this neon pink clutch out to play. Woohoo! 

And of course, I need my armswag. In order to add that little finishing touch on a summer look, my pair of bangles were perfect! It had such a beach look to it. Wore my favourite sandals ever and my outfit is complete :D

Raquel Embroidered Top - Love Bonito
Basic Denim Hot Shorts - The Tinsel Rack
Sandals - Tory Burch
Neon Pink Clutch - Love Bonito
Bangles - Accessorize

"It's a smile, it's a kiss' it's a sip of wine... It's summertime!"
Kenny Chesney

No comments:

Post a Comment