Friday 30 August 2013

Symphony

 


 


 


 

This week has got to be the most stressful week of my JC life so far. I have 3 tests this week and my brain feels like it's gng to explode. Not to mention the unhappiness of having to go to school on a Sat to take an Econs test. I mean I probably would be okay with going to school on a sat is it was for a lecture but no, it is for a test D:

So in between of wanting to pull my hair out cause I can't rmb anything Econs related and the occasional "it's okay Angie, it will be worth it" chanting, I decided to do a blog post to make this headache go away. Yes I've been having a really bad headache for the past few days and the medicine isn't working. Hopefully it'll be gone after I'm done with the test!

Okay back to an ootd post! I wore this outfit for Phantom of the Opera last week! Decided to go all black to fit the serious mood of Phantom. In fact a lot of audience were wearing black hahaha. I was looking through my wardrobe and I realised that I don't really have a lot of apparels that were black so I decided to ransack my sister's clothes. I saw this maxi skirt hanging and I originally thought that it would probably be too long for me. Unexpectedly, it fit me just fine! In fact, I can wear this maxi skirt without heels which is really weird cause I'm really petite haha! But this is the very first maxi skirt I've found that can fit me so yay!

The best thing about a maxi is that is creates an illusion of longer legs. It "cuts off" your body to form that illusion and that's totally fine with me because I have a long body and short legs. Hahaha I honestly would rather have long legs and a short body but unfortunately, that didn't happen to me.

A lot of my friends asked if this was a dress but nope! It's a top and dress. I found this top which also belongs to my sister(I love having a sister to share clothes with) and decided to wear it. On normal days, I probably won't wear it cause it's quite long and looks pretty mature. It just isn't my style but I thought it would be good to look a little more mature for Phantom. I know JL was gng to dress up for Phantom as well so we can both look older than we really are tgt :D

Paired it with a pair of black heels and clutch and I was good to go! Btw, I haven't used this clutch since graduation last year. That was a year back. Glad I found an opportunity to bring it out!

Basic Black Top - Treschiclove
Black Maxi - The Velvet Dolls
Hathaway Heels in Black - Love Bonito
Black Clutch - New Look

"Close your eyes and let music set you free."
Charles Hart

No comments:

Post a Comment