Saturday 24 August 2013

Lawford

 


 


 


 


 

Went to the airport for a study date yesterday and I thought it was the right opportunity to wear this parka! I felt like I was going to travel overseas! How I wish I can buy an air ticket for an impromptu trip but it's ok... At least I get to dress like I'm traveling. 

MAD, INSANE, CRAZY love for this parka! I saw it on the preview a week back but originally didn't want to get it cause I thought it would be big. Before Colour Run last week, we went to Vivo to shop around and my sister saw this piece! She tried it on and knew she had to get it hehehe. I love having a sister cause I can share clothes with her yay! Well the sleeves are a little too long for me(as expected) but it looks just fine when I fold it up. I honestly think that rolled up sleeves look so much nicer and less shabby.

This piece comes in 3 colours, brick, olive and green. All 3 colours are really nice but I told my sister to get olive cause it has more of a 'parka feel' HAHAHA. This parka is unisex actually so she got 1 for Rifdi as well! Now they have matching parkas lol. She got him the brick one in size L. The sizing are almost the same actually. If I'm not wrong, the only difference is the sleeve length which doesn't really matter cause you can just roll the sleeves out. You know what that means... She get to wear his parka as well!

The collection was called Borrowed from the Boys and it really suits the items they were selling! This parka is definitely a must keep. The material is thick and the drawstring accentuates your waist line. Hence it doesn't look too overwhelming. Especially for petite girls. Never ever look too bulky. You're clothes will 'overwhelm' your physique and you'll look like you're being 'pulled down'. Planning on bringing this piece to Shanghai for SRGCE :D

On a side note, am going for Phantom of the Opera tonight! So excited!!!

Yellow and White Summer Top - HnM
Basic Denim Hot Shorts - The Tinsel Rack
Lawford Parka in Olive - Aforarcade
Brown Flats - Rubi
Watch - Fossil

"Travelling is almost like talking with those of other centuries."
Rene Descartes

7 comments:

  1. HELLO! :) I saw your review on bestofshopping and you've tempted me to get the blazer :P hehe you look very nice in it btw! :) I'd just like to ask if you think the faux leather sleeves are hard to maintain? Because it can't be worn very often in singapore, so if i keep it in my closet, will the leather tear/peel? Thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey! Haha thanks! That means so much cause that was my first review on bestofshopping(: The leather sleeves are not hard to maintain cause the sleeves are really made of superb quality. I've hand washed it once and it's still in perfect condition so it should be fine as long as you hand wash it(: and nope! I highly doubt anything would happen to it if you just leave it in your closet. Hope this helps! (:

      Delete
  2. Hello! What size did you get for the parka? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Size M(: It is a little big for me though and a size S would have fit better

      Delete
  3. hello, can I check what size did you get? I am contemplating whether to get a size s/m! I am a usual uk8.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello! Size M(: It is a little big for me though. I'm a usual UK6 so size M should be ok for you! (:

      Delete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete