Friday 5 July 2013

Peek-a-Blue!

                          


                   



Peek-a-Blue! See what I did there? Cause I'm all decked in blue and I'm wearing a crop top so it's like peek a boo? Okay nvm. Hahaha

So for starters, I am so happy I finally bought a crop top! I've been eyeing on Topshop's crop tops for about 2 months now but my size is always sold out ): I'm a UK6 and that's the typical size for teens so I guess that's why it is always out of stock. Bought this for an insanely good deal! It was 3 for $33!! That means $11 for one. The original price for 1 is $19 so you might as well get 3 since it's a basic and it's easy to mix and match. I've always wanted to get 3 but could nvr find 3 of different colours in my size. I got this from the branch at Ion and I guess they just restocked so do check em out before you miss out :D

Speaking about good deals, Zara is having a sale! Almost the whole shop is on sale. Woohoo! Having such a fun time shopping around. I just bought this skirt on Wednesday when I went out with my sister. When I saw this skirt, I knew I had to get it! The prints are just too lovely and it was only $29.90 after discount! Furthermore, they had my size. I like to think that it's a sign that I should get it hehehe. I saw a few other pretty pieces too but they didn't have my size. Zara sales are always the best. I mean come on, it's Zara. How can you not like Zara?

I actually had blue nails but had to remove them cause of school. Wouldn't it be fun if my nails were blue too to match this cute outfit hehehe. Okay that's basically about it for this post! Going to blog about dinner at TCC with my sister soon(:

Blue Crop Top - Topshop
Blue Skirt - Zara
Brown Flats - Rubi
Beaded Bracelets - Forever New

"Fashion fades. Only style remains the same."
Coco Chanel

No comments:

Post a Comment