Sunday 28 July 2013

The Smurfs 2 Premiere!

Hey guys! As I said this morning, I was out for a sneak preview event at The Cathay today(: I got 2 tickers from Churp Churp and brought Jia Lin along with me hehehe. I can't say anything about the movie because I'm not suppose to but all I'll say is, catch it when it's out!

The movie started at 4.30pm but before that, there was a pre movie event which started at 3pm. There were balloons, games and mascots! Too bad I didn't take a photo with the mascots but the queue was insanely long! And I'd feel weird even if I queue cause everyone in it was with tiny kids haha! The queue for balloons was equally long but it was so cute to see all the kids with smurf balloons. Speaking of Smurfs, which one is your favourite? Mine would be Vanity! He is so cute omg. Cuteness overload.

Everyone was actually required to deposit their electronic gadgets so during the movie, I didn't have my phone, Ipod and DSLR with me. Felt kind of weird being phoneless. Nevertheless, I definitely didn't get distracted by the constant vibration from it. Allowed me to really relax, sit back and enjoy the movie. We were seated quite front and in the middle. The movie was in 3D so the effects were super awesome! Always sit somewhere in front to get the full effect of a 3D movie. Just a small reminder, if you get giddy easily, you probably shouldn't sit too front for a 3D movie. 

Can't say much about the movie so here are some photos of the event instead!



















Everyone who went got a Smurf badge with different characters on it. I got the one with Vanity on it. Just nice since he's my favourite character hehehe.



Once again, huge thanks to Churp Churp for the tickets! (:

"Oh my Smurf."

No comments:

Post a Comment