Thursday 18 July 2013

2nd Trip To Pasarbella!

I am back with yet another post on Pasarbella. For those who haven't read my previous post, read it here! I know it hasn't been a long time since I've been there but my brother has been wanting to go there ever since he saw my photos. My dad was in town last weekend so we thought why not go Pasarbella for lunch? My parents have also nvr been there before so it would be a new experience for them.

This post won't be as lengthy as the previous one if not it'd be quite repetitive. I'd just talk about some new food which I've tried. This time, I actually took some photos of The Cheese Ark and went up to the 2nd lvl to try and take a photo of the place!

Upon arriving, the first shop we went to was of course, The Cheese Ark. My sister and I thought it'd be funny to see the expression on my parents' faces when they smelled the cheese hehehe. It'd be a nice opportunity for me to snap some photos for you guys as well! As expected, the very first thing they commented on was the smell of the cheese. They actually had free samples for customers to try but I didn't dare try it cause I nvr was a fan of smelly cheese. Do let me know if you ever try it!







We walked round to see what food we should get for lunch. On my previous trip to Pasarbella, there was actually a portion which I didn't get to go to. It's kind of at the end of Pasarbella(near the ice cream shop) and they have proper restaurants over there. We walked along the shops to see if there was anything we would like to get but decided to eat in Pasarbella instead. The shops there are your normal restaurants you see in malls so there wasn't really anything special. More for the elderly and families with young children I guess.













After walking around, we finally sat down to have lunch. We sat on the 2nd floor because we couldn't find seats on the 1st floor. It was quite crowded that day cause it was a weekend. We ordered pretty much the same food as we did before. The food we had then was too good and my family needed to try it. We shared the food except the crepes cause that's mine. Allllll mineeeeee. Ok, I gave them all a bite but that's all they're gona get cause I'm in love with it. My sister was just laughing at me the whole time.

The only thing different this time was our drinks and that we ordered kebabs. My dad ordered a Cappuccino and my siblings ordered 2 sodas. They were pink grapefruit and peach if I'm not wrong. I didn't try the kebab cause I'm not a fan of it. I don't think it was as good as we thought it would. My parents didn't comment on the Kebab and they usually comment when it tastes good so I guess it wasn't that good :/ The Crepes, Paella and drinks were all from the same stall so it was quite convenient for us.





Doesn't the Cappuccino look good?

And then the food hunt continued... We walked past the ice cream shop and my mum wanted to get some. We were trying a lot of their flavours hehehe. In the end, we got 4 scoops! That's the good thing about having siblings, you get to try the flavours they pick! With the exception of my brother, we had a hard time deciding on what flavours to get. My brother knew what he wanted cause he had seen my photo of the flavour Superman and he knew he wanted to get it. Honestly it's cause it's really colourful. He didn't even have to try it to know that he would like to have it. My father got Darker Than Fudge, mummy got Oreo Horlicks and I ordered the Salted Caramel! Recently, I want Salted Caramel everything! Jolene actually baked a Salted Caramel Tart for me today!! (If you're reading this, love love hehehe) My sister and I felt that the Salted Caramel ice cream was the best!


(Didn't manage to take a pic of the other 2 flavours cause my dad was busy devouring it like a 6 year old)

This time, a cupcake stall caught my attention as well. The cupcakes were so colourful and look sooo fluffy! They were selling 1 for $3.50. Unfortunately, I have just finished my ice cream and was too full to try any. Did take photos of it though!





We also went to the entrance to take a photo with the Pasarbella sign! A little hard to take a photo with it cause it was on the road and cars kept passing by. Some kind drivers did stop to allow us to take a photo but we asked them to drive along first cause we felt bad hahaha!







I almost forgot! Here's a photo that I took on the 2nd floor of the place. This is just a part of Pasarbella to give you guys an idea of how it looks!



Pasarbella - The Grandstand Bukit Timah
                    200 Turf Club Road S287994

"Food taste better when you eat it with your family."
Author Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment