Sunday 21 July 2013

Spring Awakening









Hey guys! I wore this comfy outfit to the Love Bonito's sale today. My sister and I actually went there an hour earlier and as expected, there alr was quite a long queue. Which explains why I chose to wear shorts today because we had to sit on the floor hahaha.

I wasn't sure what shorts to wear at first but I saw this pair of culottes hidden underneath all my clothes. It's actually brand new but I wear planning to sell it cause I didn't know what top to wear to match it. I was just staring at my clothes when I saw this yellow blouse which I haven't worn for quite awhile! Tried it on and tadah! I had my outfit for the day.

This outfit was definitely super comfy and laid back. Perfect for queuing for an hour hehehe. It felt so summery and breezy. I originally bought the shorts because of the pretty floral prints. Just look at it. How can one resist it? It's perfect for a lazy kind of day and definitely for a sunny country like Singapore. The colour is quite light but definitely not boring. You can actually spot the culottes from quite a distance away.

I chose this bag because I brought my econs book with me to study! (I actually didn't study in the end and ended up playing Fun Run lol) Okay but at least I had the thought of trying to study. Moreover, this tote matches the look I was going for because the prints of it are floral and had butterflies as well. It's something that you look at and go omg, Angie would love this.

In case any of you are wondering, I didn't get anything from the sale ): The clothes there were not as nice as I expected but my sister did get quite a few items. She actually got a neon pink clutch and I can't wait to use it!

Yellow Blouse - Megagamie
Floral Culottes - The Editor's Market
Floral Tote - Accessorize
Red and Blue Sandals - Tory Burch
Charm Bracelet - Hong Kong

"One must maintain a little bit of summer, even in the middle of winter."
Henry David Thoreau

No comments:

Post a Comment