Monday 8 July 2013

Morning Sunshine!



















Left the house a little earlier today in order to snap some nice photos for an ootd post. I woke up, went into my brother's room and said "Hey, let's go down and you can be my photographer". Hahaha I'm totally abusing the rights of an elder sister but it's okay. I have a nice brother so he agreed and I'm so happy cause I've been planning to wear this outfit out for about 3 days. Yeah I had it all planned in my head right down to what shoes I'd wear.

This is my first time wearing this top and I decided to get it because I saw a photo of it on Kelly's IG awhile back. This top was from a super long time ago so of course it was removed from the website alr ): Luckily, I managed to buy it from a reseller :D I originally was afraid that the size wouldn't fit because the PTP measurements were a little big for me and it isn't self manufactured. Being a shopaholic, I decided to live by my motto and buy first, think ltr. Hahaha so I got it and yes, the PTP is a little big for me but it's still wearable(: Really glad cause I love this top.

So what makes this top special? It definitely is the details at the bottom of the top.(Sounds like an oxymoron haha) The inner lining ends where I'd like it to. As seen from the last photo, the fact that the inner lining ends a few inches before the designs do, makes the exquisite design stand out. I've seen similar tops before but the lining all end where the designs do so it looks really ordinary.

I think this top is best paired with a skirt because you'd get the effect as seen from the last photo. It seems like the top continuously flows to your skirt and this is what makes it special. I wore wedges for these photos but you can actually pair it with a pair of plain flats for a really sweet look. Remember when I said I planned this outfit in my head, well I planned my hair too. Hahaha now you know what I think about in lessons. Thought it'd be really cute to tie a side braid to match this cute look.

PS. Please ignore my horrible tan line ):

Bella Cream French Lace Overlay Tank - Missypixie
Yellow Skater Skirt - MDS
Brown Wedges - Rubi
Brown Bag - Hong Kong
Sprakly Headband - Hong Kong

"Shopping in my cardio."
Carrie Bradshaw

No comments:

Post a Comment