Tuesday 16 July 2013

Whimsical Bloom



                  

                      

               

                


One of the rare times you'll see me wearing heels! Recently bought this pair of heels from Love Bonito. I've been searching for a pair of plain white heels at a reasonable price for the longest time ever! This pair is actually a birthday present from my brother :D Yeah I know, my brother is pretty awesome.

I'm a size 36 for flats and a 35 for heels. This pair is a little loose for me actually because the grip isn't really good. This is due to the thin straps of the shoes. Originally, it was quite comfy to walk in but I got a blister towards the end. Then again, I was standing for 4h straight hahaha. Probably will only wear it when there's a special occasion or little walking is required. Nevertheless, I don't regret this buy because the heels are just too pretty! My sister actually bought 1 in white and 1 in blue.

Now let's talk about the dress. I've bought this from Lacepipe quite awhile back. 3 months actually if I'm not wrong but I nvr had the chance to buy it. What caught my attention was definitely the floral prints. I'm a sucker for pretty prints like this. Moreover, the shade of blue and white matches perfectly! Oh and for the cherry on top, it comes with a ribbon for you to tie at the back! Too cute alr. My only concern is the length of this dress. This is probably a shock to you guys knowing how tiny I am. This is actually the shortest dress I own and I honestly have no idea how others wear it as a dress. I means you could wear it with shorts but it'd be at an awkward length and won't look that good. At times like this I'm thankful for my height cause I can wear it as a dress haha!

Some of you guys have asked me where I got my clutch from. Well.... I got it from The Tinsel Rack! I'm not sure if they still have it but a few blog shops carry it. I saw it on missypixie and lacepipe as well. This clutch it definitely my favourite clutch of the season. It's casual and elegant all at the same time. The one I got comes with the inner pouch. If you want to go for a classy kind of look, I wouldn't use the pouch but just the clutch itself. The pouch makes it more casual. It comes with a detachable strap as well so it can be a sling!

I had a theme in mind when I was dressing up and it was to try to stick to white and blue. I couldn't find any white bracelet that would fit this outfit so I went with the next best thing, a sliver one! When I asked my sister to help me hook the bracelet, she laughed and said that that's the most expensive bracelet she owns. Oopsy hehe.

I was dressed this way because I was going for my sister's convocation! She is finally a graduate of NUS :D Proud sister over here!

Whit Floral Navy Flared Dress - Lacepipe
Hazelle Heels in White - Love Bonito
Transparent Perspex Clutch in Clear - The Tinsel Rack
Silver Bracelet - Miss Sixty

"High heels are pleasure with pain."
Christian Louboutin

No comments:

Post a Comment