Thursday 18 July 2013

Weekend Escape

 



As the title of this post suggest, I wore this laid back outfit for the weekend! I wore it to Pasarbella actually and was inspired by Aimee Song. I'm a huge fan of all her outfits and how she loves to wear white on white or denim on denim. I wanted to wear this top with a pair of white crochet shorts but it didn't look as good as I thought it would. Oh well, settled for the next best thing. A pair of white denim shorts from Zara!

This pair of shorts is actually my sister's and it was a little big for me. Hence I needed to wear a belt with it. I actually thought the belt fit the look so yay! The prints on the shorts are just too pretty. One of my favourite shorts. The colours are very pastel and perfect for summer too! What I absolutely love is that even though the colours are very pastel, it stands out!

The theme I had in mind was to go with mainly white and gold which explains the choice of accessories. A gold ring and a white and gold bracelet for the day :D I obviously have gained weight from the amount of food I eat so I really need to start exercising again. Guess who's gona be up for a jog tmr night?

White Button Down Blouse - Missypixie
Pastel Denim Shorts - Zara, TRF
White and Gold Bracelet - Jipaban
Gold Headband - HnM
Red and Blue Sandals - Toryburch

"In order to be irreplaceable, one must always be different."
Coco Chanel

No comments:

Post a Comment