Wednesday 2 October 2013

Da Paolo Pizza Bar

A few weeks back, my sister, Rifdi, Don and I went to Holland V for dinner. A little ashamed to say this but that was my very first time at Holland V. It just seems really far and I've always thought it was inconvenient to get to. Turns out, it's quite accessible actually! There's a MRT station at Holland V so I guess I'll be gng there a lot more often now! In fact, Heyse and I were just discussing about gng to Holland V with a few of our friends to get pizza today :D

We ate at Da Paolo Pizza Bar because Rifdi recommended it. Rifdi is quite a picky eater so I guess it's good if he says so haha! We went on a Saturday and waited for about 20mins to get our seats. Holland V is quite crowded at night so I guess that's the down side to it. Nevertheless, worth the wait!

 

Atmosphere wise, it was quite dimly lighted at night. We were seated outdoors so most of the light came from the candles. Makes it more cosy don't you think? Really glad the weather was nice and cooling that night. If not I would probably have been complaining about the heat hahaha.

 
 
 

The problem with blogging after such a long time this dinner happened is that I forget the names of the dishes we ordered HAHAHA! Ok oops but basically this is what we had. More of a food for your eyes kind of post. We had mini beef cubes for starters and it was really good. Well I've always been a fan of beef so all kind of beefs appeal to me hehe. As for the pizza, I really can't rmb what was in it. I can only share that they're really good and tasty. The portion was just nice for us too! Actually it's cause I eat very little so the guys could eat more. Pretty sure I had 2 slices and Rifdi had... I don't know 8? Not kidding. In fact, the guys at the other table each had 1 pizza to themselves. That basically means that if you're going there with 4 guys, 2 pizzas definitely won't be enough.

On a really random side note, OMG THERE'S A NEW SEASON OF ONCE UPON A TIME AHHHHHHHH!

Da Paolo Pizza Bar - 44 Jalan Merah Saga #01-46
                                  S278116

"I'm a huge pasta and pizza lover. I can eat those every single day."
Shay Mitchell

No comments:

Post a Comment