Sunday 6 October 2013

TAL: Prints Galore

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

This outfit is definitely more me than the previous post(: Back to my girly style with floral details and baroque prints. Isn't this top just so pretty? I love it when basics like this have a twist. The floral cut outs are just irresistible! In fact, I actually got this top in both colours, black and white. I'll be featuring the black one real soon!

As it's a single coloured top, it makes it a lot more easier to match. I paired it with one of my favourite skirts. You can pair it with a basic skater skirt but I thought that this whole ensemble would stand out more paired with a skirt with prints on it. That way, it won't look too boring or plain.

Laser cut outs are really in nowadays and I'm glad I finally got my hands on this top! My sister was saying that this is a really pretty top too haha! Moreover, it's only a whooping $21.50! I've seen other blogshops sell this top but at a price of around $27.

Decided to side braid my hair in order to look even more feminine and added chunky bangles to complete the look.

Do check out TAL's Facebook page here and follow them on instagram at @theangelslabel for updates! On a side note, went to AFA, TVD, MGG, LP warehouse sale today and bought 6 new items! Can't wait to wear them out :D Retail therapy after 3 weeks of crazy studying for promos haha!

Laser-Cut Flower Blouse in White - The Angels Label
Lesa Baroque Skater Skirt in Azure Blue - Klarra
Hardy Metal Tube Flat Sandals - ASOS, New Look
Chunky Bangles - Diva

"Simplicity is the keynote of all true elegance."
Coco Chanel

No comments:

Post a Comment