Sunday 6 October 2013

TAL: Rebel

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
   
 

Hey guys! I've really exciting news to share with y'all! For the month of October, I'll be featuring 2 outfits per week in collaboration with The Angels Label. Some of you may know them as The Walking Angels but they are now known as The Angels Label. TAL sells affordable, chic, everyday apparels that you can wear. When the owner of TAL approached me, I had quite a hard time choosing the apparels that I wanted cause there's just too many of them. Well I finally settled on 8 apparels and I'll share them over this month so stay tuned!

Today's post features TAL's Short Jersey T Tee Shirt(Love). I chose this top because I thought it would be good for a casual day out. As it's a crop top, I thought it would be fun to go for a more boyish kind of look. Quite different from the look I normally go for but it's always fun to play around with new styles(:

If I had to describe this top in 1 word, it would be comfy. It's kind of your basic T which you can wear everyday. Normally, I would have paired it with a skater skirt which was what I originally wanted to do but decided on shorts instead in the end. Definitely going to pair this top with a skater skirt one day though. It just seem really fun to mix up styles. Crop top + skater skirt + converse hehe. With my pair of trusty old converse which I've had since sec 2(that's 4 years lol) and a cap, I was good and ready to go.

Do check out TAL's Facebook page here and follow them on instagram at @theangelslabel for updates! In fact, they just launched a new collection on 2/10 so do check it out!

Short Jersey T Tee Shirt(Love) - The Angels Label
Denim Shorts -Bangkok
Black Shoes - Converse
Cap - Korea

"I like things simple."
Valentino Garavani

No comments:

Post a Comment