Sunday 20 October 2013

TAL: Laser Me Plenty

 
 
 
 
 

I've nvr been a fan of pink apparels because I find that pink is generally not my colour but I decided to take a risk and got my hands on a peach pink dress from TAL. Must say I don't regret it at all!

Today's post features a sweet dress perfect for a date with your loved one. When I wore this out, it kind of felt like I'm gng on a romantic date. It's a really sweet shade of pink which I feel goes best with white accessories.

What really caught my attention was the material used for this dress. It isn't light weighted and actually, it's made of a heavier material than my other dresses. Don't get me wrong, it's not that this dress felt heavy. In fact, it was perfect. You know the trouble you have when the wind blows and you're wearing a dress/skirt? It won't happen to this dress so you can walk comfortably outdoors hehe.

This dress fits comfortably on me and I really liked the sewing at the waist. It's a little elastic so you don't have to worry about over eating or your tummy showing. (yay!) It comes in emerald, red and peach pink so do hop on over to TAL's Facebook page here and follow them on instagram at @theangelslabel for updates!

Laser Cut Flower Work Dress in Peach Pink - TAL
Hazelle Heels in White - Love Bonito
Charm Bracelet - Far East

"The most important thing to wear is a smile."
Ann Taylor

No comments:

Post a Comment