Sunday 27 October 2013

TAL: Northern Lights


I'm not sure if it's cause the holidays are approaching but this skirt kind of reminds me of Christmas. The prints and colour of it gives me a very festive vibe. Just smth funny I thought I should share with you guys haha!

So anw, today's post marks the very last post on TAL. The past month has been really fun doing photo shoots and blogging for them. Hope you guys had as much fun reading about their outfits and finding out more about their apparels which I absolutely love(:

This skirt does a mix of both the tribal and aztec prints, 2 prints which will nvr go out of style. I always see blog shops coming up with apparels with either tribal or aztec print. Why not mix both together? It's such a fun way to dress up. I paired it with a basic black T for the simple reason that the skirt is printed. It'll look really overwhelming if paired with a top with prints as well. Moreover, pairing it with a basic top draws more attention to your skirt, which you would want cause the skirt is just lovely.

TAL has launched a lot of new apparels on their website so do hop over to their web here and like them on facebook. Follow them on instagram @theangelslabel for the latest updates as well!

PS. Yes, those are my colorrun shade hohoho

Black T - Uniqlo
Tribal Aztec Skirt - The Angels Label
Black Pumps - Mondo
Shades - Color Run

"Fashion has two purpose: comfort and love. Beauty comes when fashion succeed."
Coco Chanel

No comments:

Post a Comment