Sunday 20 October 2013

TAL: Opposition

 
 
 
 

How do you feel about a mash up of styles? Today's post features a mash up of a feminine top with a little street chic twist. If you've been really observant, yes, I did blog about the exact same top in white which you can read about it here! So I won't be talking about the quality of this top but more of its style(:

Personally, I prefer the white version to the black one because I'm a fan of light coloured tops. Nth wrong with black but I tend to have darker coloured bottoms so it would be harder for me to find smth to match it with. Today, I went with my basic blue skater and added a cap and wedge shoes for a street chic look. You could also pair it with a pair of denim shorts for a more casual look.

Once in awhile, I like to try smth new and I always thought that a skirt with a pair of sneakers can look effortlessly chic and edgy. It's different from your usual sandals and pumps which makes a whole outfit girly. Hence, today's outfit (: Recently, I've been super into laser prints and my next outfit post will also feature a laser cut out dress so do look out for it!

Do check out TAL's Facebook page here and follow them on instagram at @theangelslabel for updates! 

PS. Yesterday I went to the JFxLB fashion show which I'll blog about soon! Saw so many celebs yesterday and I'm still star stuck haha!

Laser-Cut Flower Blouse in Black - The Angels Label
Blue Skater Skirt - Tampines Mall
White Denim Vest - New Look
Olympia Taupe Sneakers - Steve Madden

"Style is knowing who you are, what you want to say, and not giving a damn."
Orson Welles

No comments:

Post a Comment