Sunday 27 October 2013

TAL: The Weekend-er

 
 


 

Weekends are always a good reason to dress up(: Who doesn't love weekends? It's the best time to meet up with your friends over a cup of coffee or just lay in bed the whole day and watch TV series. I've just started watching How I Met Your Mother and there's soooo many seasons. Guess who's gona be glued to her bed and macbook the whole day haha!

Today's post features a really bright and colourful dress from TAL. This HnM inspired piece is a perfect dress for a weekend brunch date. I love how the splash of colours look like a painting. It's just so lovely and abstract. Before I left the house, my mum complimented this dress and said that it's really eye catching hehe. It comes along with adjustable straps which is always a good thing for petite girls like me.

I was going for a comfy, laid back look so I paired it with a basic white blouse. I also wanted to cover my horrible tan line haha! You could also pair it with a denim blouse and tie it in front. Initially, I wanted to pair it with a denim blouse but I felt comfier in this white blouse. A denim blouse would make it look more structured by default of the material.

TAL has launched a lot of new apparels on their website so do hop over to their web here and like them on facebook. Follow them on instagram @theangelslabel for the latest updates as well!

HnM Inspired Orange Floral Skater Dress - The Angels Label
White Blouse - Hong Kong
Nautical Flats - Zara
Brown Fedora - Bangkok
Watch - Fossil

"Fashion is very important. It is life-enhancing and like everything that gives pleasure, it is worth doing well."
Vivienne Westwood 

No comments:

Post a Comment