Saturday 12 October 2013

TAL: Full Bloom

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Presenting my favourite apparel from TAL out of the 8 I picked(: I'm sure all of you know I'm absolutely in love with dresses and all things floral. It's just so feminine and the prints are too lovely to give a miss. Every girl needs a floral dress in their wardrobe. Floral prints are perfect for sunny Singapore as well. So how could I say no to a floral dress right? :D

The cutting of the dress was pretty good. It was a little long for me so I had to alter it. This dress is available in 2 colours, white and blue. Kind of thinking of getting the blue one as well because I'm just such a fan of dresses like this. For today, I decided to go girly with my sparkly headband, white wedges and pink bangles. The colours are not too overwhelming but neither are they too subtle and boring.

I paired it with a denim outerwear cause of my tan line. Sadly, my tan line has not gone away yet hahaha! Really need to go sun tanning soon cause it seems like the tan line won't go away for another 6 months. But anw, thought a denim outerwear would go well with it. Kind of completes the look. This dress is definitely a keeper for the wardrobe and I can't wait to wear it again soon!

On a side note, I've signed up for Nike run! Going to add another 10km marathon on my 'Things which I'm proud of' list haha! Can't believe Jolene talked me into it but it's a good thing cause now I have a motivation to star running again. Ran 3.4km today and did 130 crunches. Maybe I'll run tmr again if I'm not too tired(:

Do check out TAL's Facebook page here and follow them on instagram at @theangelslabel for updates!

Sunshine Floral Skater Dress - The Angels Label
Denim Outerwear - Hong Kong
Wesley Wedges in White - Love Bonito
Accessories - Accessorize

"Every summer has a story."
Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment