Sunday 29 September 2013

Kraze Burger

Mega overdue post but here's where JL, John, Joel and I ate at before Phantom of the Opera! I haven't had time to blog about this place because I've been busy with other stuff. Well I'm taking a break from History now and I decided to finally do a post up on Kraze Burger.

If you know me, you'd know I'm not a fan of burgers. The only burger I eat is Sausage Mcmuffin with Egg and that's cause there isn't any vege in it. I don't eat anything raw and burgers tend to have a lot of raw vege. Take away the vege and you're basically left with 2 slices of bread and a patty in between :/ Doesn't sound appetizing at all right? Hence, I was originally a little apprehensive about eating at Kraze Burger. However, we were running late for Phantom and didn't have much time to eat! We just chose to eat at the place with the shortest queue. You wouldn't believe how crowded it was that day.

While we were queuing, JL and I decided to go out to take photos first to save time haha! John and Joel kindly(not really) agreed to stand in the queue HAHAHA. While we were taking photos outside, JL got a call from Joel to say that we have gotten seats alr. We then decided it would be best for them to order for us if not we will be late for Phantom. Both of us have nvr eaten at Kraze Burger before so we weren't sure what to order. That was when Joel came up with the fabulous idea, as quoted from him, "I'm going to surprise you." Well we didn't think it was a bad idea so we let him go ahead with it! I just told him that I wanted my burger to have no vege.

 

Because Joel was the one who ordered, I'm not sure what this dish is called. If I'm not wrong, this is the Idaho Fries. It's not spicy (thank god) so yay! This is really nice but it has beef in it. Which explains why John could only look at us with this famous gaze of his that he gives us in school when he wants our food.


As for our main course. Joel ordered the same dish for the both of us.

 

This should be the K.Onion. I'm looking through the online menu and it's the only burger with onion rings in it so it should be it! This is really very tasty actually. One of the best burgers I've had! And that's coming from a person who isn't a fan of burgers. The portion was just right as well. It had loads of onion rings and the beef patty was juicy and yummy (: Joel and I shared the same problem though. We had no idea how to eat it hahaha! It was soooo tall. So we ended up 'dissecting' it instead. We both created a huge mess as we slowly dismantled our burger. Haha no shame!

 

John ordered the Chicken Burger. He can't eat beef so his choice was quite limited. Hate to say it but we all agreed that his burger looked the most pathetic HAHAHA! It just seems to have a chicken patty and vege. Oh well, that's what happen when you can't eat beef. Feel quite bad for him actually but he looked like he enjoyed his meal so all's cool.


Here's what Joel ordered for JL. Unfortunately, I really have no idea what this burger is. I know it consists of a beef patty, cheese and vege. It's pretty much the same as ours just that hers doesn't have onion rings. Personally, I think what Jo ordered for the both of us was the best burger out of the rest.

Overall, the food there was really good! I can't wait to be back to have another burger hehehe. Maybe after promos?

PS. 2 days to the end of promos!

Kraze Burger -  Marina Bay Sands @ The Shoppes
                          #B2-54/55

"We all need to make time for a burger once in awhile."
Erica Durance

No comments:

Post a Comment