Sunday 15 September 2013

Embroided Dreams

 
 

A quick ootd post before I get back to doing I&R! Been eying on this dress for quite a while now and am so glad that I finally got it! What I absolutely love about this dress is its embroidered details. It's really dreamy and sweet. Moreover, white on baby blue just echoes sweet! Perfect dress for a tea date and in fact, I did wear this with Don to Antoinette. The sewing wasn't perfect though and I guess that's cause it's a mass manufactured piece. Length wise, it was just nice for me (: Which means it would be quite short for taller girls. If I'm not wrong, the length was about 29".

I was going for a fairytale kind of look that day so I decided to wear a charm bracelet. I have quite a few charm bracelets actually but seldom wear them. Really need to wear them more often haha! This charm bracelet is perfect for this dress cause for starters, it's white. Secondly, the charms on it are all fairytale charms - glass slipper, carriage, pearls, crystals. Normally I wouldn't wear it cause it's too girly even for me but I just felt uber girly that day haha!

Paired it with a basic brown sling bag and my newest kicks from Asos! Just nice cause it's white too hehe.

Broderie Smock Dress - The Editor's Market
Brown Sling Bag - Mango
Hardy Metal Tube Flat Sandals - ASOS
Charm Bracelet - Far East Plaza

"If you see magic in a fairytale, you can face the future."
Danielle Steel

No comments:

Post a Comment