Friday 6 September 2013

Fall


 


 

 

 




 


Hey guys! I'm finally back with a new outfit post. Yesterday when I was discussing with my little brother where to go for brunch, I suggested Botanic Gardens thinking that it'd be a nice place to take photos. Now you know I choose where to eat based on its location to take photos hehehe.

Well even though Singapore only has 1 season, my mood kind of changes along with the 4 seasons. For example, you're gona see me wearing a lot more knit wear in December even though it's still pretty hot here haha! So for today, I wanted to wear a knit wear to welcome fall. This knit dress is from Love Bonito and it has got to be one of my favourite items from their shop! It just looked so lovely on the model so I'm glad my sister managed to buy this dress before it went OOS.

What I love about this dress is definitely its material. It's soooooooo comfy. Surprisingly, the length was just nice for me! I guess this means it would be a little short for taller girls. In fact, my sister was telling me yesterday how this dress was a little short for her. Still wearable but I guess it's just more troublesome. At times like these I'm glad I'm petite haha! 

The only downside to this dress is that it gets hooked onto things really easily so I had to be a little more careful in this dress. The material is light and comfy which is why it's definitely a good buy. It's similar to a pullover actually and is perfect for rainy days like today where you just want to cuddle. Makes me feel like it really is fall cause of the knit material hehe.

So to go along with the idea of welcoming fall, I decided to go with neutral tones. This means brown! The clutch I used was really pretty and what I loved about it was its intricate design. It's so detailed and girly. A little big though so it was a little heavy to carry around but nevertheless, it matched my outfit so I brought it out!

Lesley Knit Dress in White - Love Bonito
Brown Clutch - The Velvet Dolls
Brown Flats - Rubi
Watch - Fossil
Brown Fedora - Bangkok

“Autumn is a second spring when every leaf is a flower.” 
Albert Camus

No comments:

Post a Comment