Saturday 21 September 2013

Hole in One

 
 
 
 
 

My daddy and aunt are here in Singapore!!! Well not the best time to come cause I'm in the midst of preparing for promos but yay! My little brother and I went to the airport to fetch them today. Something about me is that I tend to dress as if I'm traveling out of the country when I go to the airport. I'll either wear knit wears, caps or jackets. The airport just gives me a really good vibe and even though I'm not traveling overseas, it feels nice to dress up as if I was.

So for my airport ensemble today, I decided to pair my romper with a military jacket and a cap. I knew I wanted to wear a cap to the airport and in fact, I matched my outfit according to my cap HAHAHA! It's like the reverse of things. People choose their accessories based on what they're wearing. Well today I chose what to wear based on my accessory.

The romper is available in blue, coral and white! Me being me, I obviously went with white. There's just something about white apparels. It's really simple and easy to match. I thought that the material of this self manufactured romper was really good. It had an inner lining which was smooth and comfortable to be in.

What caught my eye about this romper was the cut up portion at the top. Gives your basic romper a little twist don't you think? Ironically, the only problem I have with this romper is basically that. It kind of 'cuts off' your neck which makes you look a little fatter :/ Length wise, I was really happy about it cause it fits me just nice which as usual, you know what that means! Probably going to be a little too short for taller girls.

Paired it with as oversize military jacket to complete my street chic look. I included the last photo just to show you guys another way of wearing this romper. The photo was taken about a week back. I went for a more girly look that night with a clutch and my favourite pair of colour block heels.

PS. Econs is killing me ):

Hole in One Romper in White - Aforarcade
Military Jacket - Zara
Cap - Korea
Clutch - The Tinsel Rack
Purple Colourblock Heels - Xquisis

"White... is not a mere absence of colour; it is a shining affirmative thing, as fierce as red, as definite as black."
Gilbert K. Chesterton

No comments:

Post a Comment