Thursday 26 September 2013

Funk

 
 
 
 
 
 

I'm really really happy cause I survived a week of grueling promos and am still going strong. Well emotionally. I'm actually down with a flu now ): Not the best time to fall ill but it's ok! Staying optimistic cause there's only 2 papers left!

So I wore this out for brunch with my family last Sunday which I'll blog about soon! My dad and aunt are back in HK alr nooooooo. Ok back to this hahaha. So my friends have told me that they nvr expected me to dress like this hehe. Then they said smth along the lines of "but you're Angie and you change your style everyday". My friends know me so well.

This crop top has been lying in my wardrobe since forever. The tag was still on when I saw it so I decided that it's time to wear it out. Paired it with a pair of shorts for a different kind of look. Normally I would pair it with a skirt but I felt funky that day HAHAHA. This pair of shorts reminded me of a painting. You know the effect water colour pencils have? It reminds me of it. Really simple and pretty. If you're someone like me who don't like to reveal too much, throw on a vest and you're ready to go!

Shoes wise, I tend to wear heels when I'm out with my family cause they can drive me around and I don't have to worry about falling every 5 mins on a bus/train. Wore my nude wedges simple cause my other heels won't match which reminds me, I need more heels hehe. I'm gng to be studying again real soon but a day closer to promos =  a day closer to freedom right? (:

Black Crop Top - Topshop
Shorts - Texas Red
Green Biker Vest - Amber Avenue
Nude Wedges - Rubi
Gold Bangle - Diva

"Doubt whom you will but never doubt yourself."
Christian Nestell Bovee

No comments:

Post a Comment