Monday 1 December 2014

Smooch

 
 
 
 

Smooches for you <3

One rule that I go by is "sleeved or sleeveless". When I say sleeveless, I mean tube tops/dresses. It's really weird actually but if I wear this exact same dress with thin/spaghetti straps, I'd look a lot chubbier. It's not that hard to understand why; because thin straps cuts off your neck and arms. On the other hand, tube dress elongates your neck and shoulder/arms making you look slimmer. Most girls avoid tube dresses but just give it a try! You might like it even better. Just a little tip to share with you guys(:

This dress is just perfect, comes with anti slip bands and has the right amount of flare to it. A really simple one but it's just so flattering. Especially at the waist because of it's cutting. I was initially afraid of the dress falling and having to be all ninja and subtly (or not) pull up the dress which I find a major turn off btw. It's just so unglam when girls have to keep pulling up their tops and dresses and I really can't stand it. So I'm so glad to say that this dress gives no such problem at all! Stayed on really secure for the whole day which are mega plus points for it!

If you notice really closely, the flats I'm wearing have bunny ears on them! They're just so adorable and it makes me feel like I'm 10 wearing them hahaha. No blisters at all and I'm definitely bringing this pair to HK! I'll take a close up shot of it soon so check back here soon!

Flare Up Swing Dress in Red  - Aforarcade
Bunny Ears Flats - El-ska

"When in doubt wear red."
Bill Blass

No comments:

Post a Comment