Wednesday 24 December 2014

Wild and Young


Presenting to you one of the many outfits I had planned for the winter season wayyyyyy before this trip.

If you've been following my blog, you'd know that I seldom buy on impulse and would have thought through what I would wear (inserts apparel I'm gng to buy) with. And that's why I bought this dress from Elska. I thought that the colour and flare of the dress is really apt for the winter season, especially when it's paired with a leather jacket! And of course I bought the pair of booties cause I thought it would complete the outfit. So I guess you could say that this outfit was really 'put together' (:

As for the beanie, I bought it from Mongkok on my first day in HK. And the best part is, it only cost $5 (say whaaaaaaat). I've always been a fan of experimenting with looks which explains why I sometimes buy items that doesn't really reflect my personality. I dress up on how I want to be seen that day/ how I'm feeling. I just think it's a really fun way to express my emotions for that day! And for this outfit, I was leaning towards feeling edgy. Anywho, a black ring to top it off and I'm set for a day of shopping!

Fox Trot Neoprene Dress - El-ska
Leather Jacket - Topshop
Bailey Booties - Love Bonito
Wild and Young Beanie - Hong Kong, Mongkok

"Don't make fashion own you, but you decide what you are, what you want to express by the way you dress and the way you live."
Gianni Versace

2 comments:

  1. Hi Angie! Love your fashion style! Wld like to seek your advice as I'm traveling to HK during cny. Do u think that a trench coat is necessary during the cny period? How's the weather like there? Thanks in advance angie! (:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello! (: A coat is definitely a must! Feb is the transition month in HK so it'll probably be around 18 degrees. So a thin coat will do!

      Delete