Saturday 6 December 2014

Jump Street

 
 
 

Blogging all the way from Hong Kong! There's just something so calming about waking up with a cup of coffee in your hand and looking through photos that I'm not even dreaded by the amount of backlogs I have yet to complete hahaha.

Today's post features yet another tube dress. If I had to compare between this and the AFA one, I'd prefer the AFA one. This one is more structured with the waist band and flares. I prefer the AFA one because I like how the dress has no obvious waistband which allows it to hug your waist naturally then flare out. But anywho, this isn't a bad dress to own(:

Pandora Dress - The Tinsel Rack
Shoes - Steve Madden
Snapback - The Tinsel Rack

"You can have anything you want in life if you dress for it."
Edith Head

No comments:

Post a Comment