Friday 12 December 2014

Prom; Capture Those Moments

It never fails to amaze me how fast time flies by. Just earlier this year, I was happily shopping for my prom dress and in a blink of an eye, MYEs, prelims, pre As, A levels are over and here I am, sitting on my bed in Hong Kong, looking through photos and blogging about the glitz and glamour of prom. I won't lie but as prom drew nearer, I got lazy for it hahaha. I was just anticipating for my trip to HK and nothing else seems to be able to raise the bar. Glad I went for prom still cause I had such a memorable night(:

Here are some photos with 2SR01! Couldn't have imagined JC without you guys. Yes, there were dramas now and then but then again, what class can be totally cohesive. In fact, it's quite scary if our class fits into that category cause we're all Arts students and you know, we tend to be more expressive in our words and actions. Love you guys to bits and thanks for being my friends!

 
 
 
 
 
 

Here are some with my Shanghai buds. For being such lovely people throughout the trip and building a friendship beyond that trip.

 
 
 

And a few more with those whom I had the privilege of crossing paths with. Thanks for being who you are!

 
 

Last but not least, a huge gigantic hug for the JCJA clan. For being the best friends anyone can ever dream of having. All our differences somehow adds up and we complement each other so very well. I can't imagine JC without you guys and I know it's been less than a day since you guys left HK but I'm missing you alr!

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

"I think prom is just about enjoying yourself."
Victoria Justice

No comments:

Post a Comment