Sunday 28 December 2014

Festive Cheers


No prizes for guessing which day I wore this outfit! A little late but merry Christmas everyone! Hope everyone had a fun time meeting up with friends and family and having a good meal(:

I couldn't help but bring a little Jenesyss to me to HK. I actually told my sister I'd be bringing this skirt along with me a month before this trip. The colour is just so bright and vibrant (perfect for Christmas!) The black leather waistband and thick material makes it a superb midi for the winter season. It's currently still available and you can check out their web for more details!

I initially wanted to wear this midi with a leather jacket but because I wore the leather jacket exactly a day before, I didn't really want to rewear it again so soon. That's when I decided to take the risk and not bring a jacket out. Luckily for me, the sun was out the whole day and HK was a good 20 degrees(: Layering did the trick!

And I can't help but swoon over my set of nails. I got it done here in HK, a few days before Christmas! Everything is hand drawn (yes, including Snoopy) and it took about 2h to do it. So worth the wait cause I keep getting praises for it and I can't help but feel really happy looking at it (:

Collared Blouse - Smoochthelabel
Grey Knit - HnM
Madison Midi (The Bold) - Jenesyss
Watch - The Tinsel Rack, Naked Glory
Espadrilles - Love Bonito
Bag - Hong Kong, Mongkok

"Christmas, my child, is love in action."
Dale Evans Rogers

No comments:

Post a Comment