Friday 19 December 2014

Dusk


This set of photos have got to be my favourite from this trip! Heyse takes really nice photos and a huge thanks for helping snap these photos! (:

I was watching Running Man a few months ago when I saw a guest wearing an all white outfit and since then, I've been on the search for textured top and skirts. So I guess you can say that this outfit is very Korean inspired. Many of my friends thought that it's a dress/ 2 piece set but I actually got them from different shops! The skirt is from a long time ago from LB and I bought the top from AFA to go with it. Both textured, a perfect pairing.

And cause HK was freezing that day, it was time to bring out my thick coat and knee high boots! This coat is definitely my favourite because it's the perfect length and cutting. Coats really complete an outfit during the winter season and I always say it's a good decision to invest in a coat of good quality(:

Just to sidetrack a little but the sky turns dark really fast during the winter season?!?! The 6pm sky in HK is pretty much the 9pm one in Singapore. Talk about misleading!

Chevron Boxy Top in White - Aforarcade
Sandro Skirt in White - Love Bonito
Coat - Forever New
Boots - Hong Kong, Mongkok
Bag - Stradivarius

"Laughter is sunshine, it chases winter from the human face."
Victor Hugs

No comments:

Post a Comment