Wednesday 17 December 2014

Biker



Hong Kong has been getting colder these few days. It's so rare that the temperature drops to single digits so early this year. So it's time to bring out them jeans, boots, beanies and to do tons of layering!

I wore this outfit for my day trip to China to visit my relatives. I knew I was going to go strawberry picking (one of my niece's favourite thing to do) and so I decided to use this pair of boots. Perfect for stepping onto the field and getting mud all over haha! A very good buy cause HnM was having a sale and I got this at half price off! ($200 HKD, $34 SGD) Say whaaaaaaat

Jeweled Blouse - Smoochthelabel
Maroon Knit - Hong Kong
Leather Jacket - Topshop
Jeans - Uniqlo
Boots - Hnm
Beanie - Shanghai

"People don't notice whether it's winter or summer when they're happy."
Anton Chekhov

No comments:

Post a Comment