Thursday 18 December 2014

Black Joggers and Slip Ons


Chanced upon this hidden corner when Heyse and I were lost in Mongkok. Not exactly lost but we were wandering around trying to follow Google Map. Travelling with your friend has got to be the best thing ever cause you can afford to get lost/wander and not panic haha!

I am so happy to have found the perfect pair of leather joggers! I got this pair from Topshop under the Petite section and it's really a lot more short. They do have the regular one as well but it looks really long. Probably for those above 1.65m. The problem with buying joggers is that you can't alter it so you really have to find the one with a perfect length for you. Check out Topshop is you want to get one!

And I can't help but smile/laugh/giggle over the pair of shoes I'm wearing. I got them from F21 in HK and they may look like normal loafers but they're actually slip ons. Think of a cross between flip flops and loafers. Heyse and I both bought it because it was so interesting! And of course, super convenient.  

As for my bag, I got it from Ete, I.T in HK as well! I.T is having a crazy sale and i got the bag at an insane discount! So much love for HK and I can't wait to explore it even more!

Collared Blouse - Aforarcade
Knit Top - Hong Kong, Mongkok
Jacket - Baby Phat
Leather Joggers - Topshop
Slip On Loafers - Forever21

"The great thing about fashion is that it always looks forward."
Oscar De La Renta

No comments:

Post a Comment