Saturday 13 December 2014

Winter Grey

 
 
 

First outfit post taking in HK! HK's weather is quite erratic and the temperature varies day by day. Just 2 days ago, it was 23 degrees and today, it's around 15 degrees. Took the chance to wear my midi out with a thin knit on the bright, sunny day 2 days ago cause I didn't want to wear a jacket with it.

I have had this outfit in my mind since the day I bought these items. Everything on me is new actually and I was saving them for this trip! What I love about the top is definitely the collar bit cause it makes it ultra preppy and adorable. Perfect with a white midi(:

Anywho just to share a little on the purpose of my trip to HK. The very first week was spent with a group of closest friends of mine in HK, bringing them around places and being all tourist. It's actually a first for me travelling around HK on tourist mode cause I'm usually with my family who knows where they want to go. I really enjoyed the past 7 days, getting lost and having to ask people for directions. I've met so many kind ppl along the way and it's really an eye opener. Well my friends have left alr and I'm gng to explore HK alone which is super exciting!! All the way till 22nd dec when Vanessa comes to HK and joins me in my mini exploration(:

Top - El-ska
Taffy Midi Skirt - The Tinsel Rack
Silver Tip Plimsolls in Grey - The Stage Walk
Bag - Lacepipe

"Winter is a season of recovery and preperation."
Paul Theroux

No comments:

Post a Comment