Monday 15 December 2014

Fall Essentials

 
 
 
 
 

Fall essentials: 
Parka (check)
Basic Knits (check)
Shorts (check)
Sneakers (check)

Of course there are other items which I deem fall worthy but I'll be focusing on these few items today! A parka is a definite must in everyone's wardrobe this rainy season because they're so versatile and comfy as well. Especially for tropical countries such as Singapore where a thin outerwear will keep you warm for the rainy season. For colder countries, layering will do the trick! 

Knits are also essential as well, especially plain, single coloured ones in my opinion! It's really so easy to change it up cause you can add a statement necklace, layer it, wear a jacket over etc. Printed knits are cute as well but it's really obvious when you wear it again. Not a problem if you're fine with that! In fact, printed knits are really super adorable but I prefer plain coloured ones to mix and match(:

Shorts and sneakers are a definite must too. I know the New Balance craze has been on for quite some time but they make really cute sneakers (plus it's comfy!). When I say shorts, it actually encompasses all kind of shorts; denim, tartan, plaid, skorts. I prefer shorts over skirts because the fall/winter season tends to have really strong wind and skirts are just inconvenient. Unless I'll be indoors most of the time or wearing a long coat over, I prefer shorts to skirts.

Keep Me Warm Cable Knit - Hollyhoque
Parka - Missypixie
Shorts - Stradivarius
Sneakers - New Balance
Watch - Fossil
Cap - Monki

"Autumn seemed to arrive suddenly that year. The morning of the first September was crisp and golden as an apple."
J.K. Rowling

No comments:

Post a Comment