Thursday 27 November 2014

Madison

 
 
 
 

Blue and white is definitely one of my favourite colour combi all year long. I know white pretty much goes with every single colour there is but there's just smth about pairing it with a blue apparel that appeals to me.

This blouse may seem a little familiar because if you scroll all the way up, hey look, it's in my header photo hahaha! I've worn this so many times pretty much cause it's my only basic blue blouse. I have a denim one as well but I'm not a huge fan of it here in Singapore cause it's way too hot to be wearing a denim shirt. I always say it's a definite must to have staple, basic blouses in your wardrobe in every single colour possible because they're just so versatile and goes with everything. 

Wore Jenesyss' Madison Skirt as well (which is still available on their web!). I really love the leather waistband because it makes it different. I have a plain white midi as well but that channels a whole different look. A plain white midi is girlier whereas this one is a little more edgy. The material is really luxe and smooth as well which are mega plus points!

Blouse - Ellysage
Madison Midi - Jenesyss
Espadrilles - Love Bonito
Watch - Fossil

"Women think of all colours except the absence of colour. I have said that black has it all. White too. Their beauty is absolute. It is the perfect harmony."
Coco Chanel

No comments:

Post a Comment