Friday 17 May 2013

Sweet and Simple





















All decked in missypixie today! Rmb in my previous post I said I am in looooooove with missypixie? Hehehe, here's an outfit I put tgt with the Zola Grey Basic Muscle Tee and Esther Crotchet Shorts. When I saw this shirt on their preview album, I knew I got to get it! I actually camped in front of my mac and kept refreshing the page till this shirt was released :D Hahaha crazy shopaholic here but it was sold out within 5 mins!! So glad I managed to get this shirt if not I'd be really disappointed.

This shirt is actually a little long for me but if I tucked it in, it's really fine. It kind of makes my arms look a little fatter but then again, my arms were nvr slim. I've always wanted a grey T but could nvr find one. That's until I bought this one from missypixie(:

I actually got the shorts from a reseller on AgnesMaurice. Thank god for AgnesMaurice actually. I've always had a headache buying shorts cause they're always either too tight or loose. I've a small waist but big hips. Really a headache actually. I bought this pair of shorts for only $15! I thought that it wouldn't be so bad even if I couldn't wear it cause it was really cheap. But unexpectedly, the size is just right! Now I know I wear a size S for shorts from missypixie. Definitely will look out for more items from there(:

What I love about this shorts is that it has a really beautiful pattern on it. The crotchet makes it really girly actually. I don't have to pair it with a really 'loud' top because the shorts by itself already stands out. In fact, I think it'll be a little too much if it's worn with a really sharp top.

This outfit I put tgt was the right outfit for a day at MBS(: I felt like a tourist actually cause I was speaking Cantonese to my parents the whole time there and I was carrying my little DSLR everywhere hahaha. Upcoming post will be on my stay at MBS so do look out for it!

PS. I've set up an acc at AgnesMaurice to sell all my preloved items<3 My username is angieyip so do check it out!

Zola Grey - Missypixie
Esther Crotchet Shorts - Missypixie
Summer Sandals - Tory Burch
Brown Backpack - Hong Kong

No comments:

Post a Comment