Friday 17 May 2013

MBS!

I've nvr been to MBS before even though it's been here for quite a while but I'm so glad I finally had the chance to go! It's because my dad is here on a business trip and is staying there. So I got to check out the place and it was spectacular! It was actually an impromptu trip and we didn't plan on visiting him there. Hahaha but so glad that we did. We went to check in with him first.











When we got up to the room, the view was spectacular! Even though he was staying on the 8th floor, we could see Gardens by the bay. Here are some pictures of it :D













Pretty right! And of course, a trip to MBS wouldn't be complete without a visit to the Infinity pool. It has become an icon of MBS and I totally can see why. The view up there is breathtaking. I've nvr though of Singapore as a fast paced city where all you see are tall buildings. But up there, I felt like I was in a whole new world. I could see the city very clearly and the atmosphere felt so different! It really is very different going up there in the evening and night. Mostly cause of the lighting. It's prettier at night but you can't really take nice photos then. If you're staying at MBS, do try to go up to the Infinity pool at different timings(:





































Who knew that a small, little red dot could be so beautiful? It really made me view Singapore in a whole new light. The infinity pool is one of the few places where you can view the city of Singapore. I kinda wish there were more places like this so that I can go there and just relax. I was up at the pool pretty late the first night, around 10pm. I stayed there all the way till the pool closed at 11pm. I'd say that the night is the best time to view the scenery but if you want to take photos, it's better to do so in the day. Which brings me to my next set of photos. I went back there another day with Jolene and we went up to the pool at around 5pm. This is how it looks like



























































As you can see, it definitely is a lot better to take photos in the afternoon(: We didn't want to leave the place actually cause it was just too beautiful! We were in paradise where we could take a break from our hectic lives and just let loose :D We bought chips and just spent a whole lot of time taking photos. It brought us closer as friends too! hehehe.

Here's some fun shots we took in the room!







Do consider stayomg at MBS is you're coming to Singapore. It's definitely worth the money. If only my dad came during our hols so that we can go there everyday hahaha. We are greedy ppl :P Okay! This is about it for this post(:

PS. Check out the mark I made when I sat on the couch


MBS - Singapore

''Family is not an important thing. It's everything.''
Princess Diana

No comments:

Post a Comment