Saturday 18 May 2013

Summer Fun

Here's a little outfit post on what I wore when I went to swim at MBS (: I know I tend to complain about Singapore's weather but I do love the fact that I can wear summer clothing and go to swim whenever I want! I guess everyone have smth they grumble about their country but if you lived somewhere else, you'd probably miss your country.

I wore a black and white dress above my purple bikini. It's been a really long time since I've worn this dress but I was looking for smth summery to wear over my swimsuit when I saw this piece hanging there calling out my name. HAHAHA. The prints are really pretty though :D









Aztec Printed Dress - Forever 21
Pink Shade - Tangs

''Summer afternoon - Summer afternoon; to me those have always been the two most beautiful words in the English language.''
Henry James

No comments:

Post a Comment