Sunday 26 May 2013

Rock On











If you know me, you'd know that what I wore today isn't really what you'd expect me to wear. I'm more of a floral kind of person but when I saw this romper, I knew I had to get it! There's smth about it that's just really different. It's just plain white but I found the studs at the collar really unique. It stood out to me. A change in style is always good once in a while:D That way, ppl won't know what to expect! Definitely a romper that I'd keep for a while. Paired it with a gold bracelet which made the ensmeble looked more glam and my comfy sailor shoes gave it a little pop of colour. The romper is a little sheer though but other than that, it was perfect. AA has it in black too but I felt the black one is a little too much. Just a personal opinion cause I prefer white hahaha.

Studded Romper in White - Amber Avenue
Sailor Shoes - Zara

''We keep moving forward, opening new doors, and doing new things because we're curious and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths'' 
Walt Disney 

No comments:

Post a Comment