Friday 17 May 2013

Black and White

























I've always known of the blog shop missypixie but recently, I'm crazily in love with their clothes! This little ootd post will be about their crossback romper in black! Well if you don't know me, here's a little fun fact on me. I'm only 148cm. Depressing but I've gotten over it and learnt to embrace this little special characteristic of me(:

Well being only 148cm, it's harder for me to find clothes. Lucky for me(or maybe not so) I have a long body and shorter legs. So I guess it's easier for me to find tops. I saw this piece online but when I saw that it's 30inch, I didn't get it cause I was afraid it'll be a little too long for a romper. The other day when I was shopping with my sister, we entered Kissjane and I thought that it'd be no harm to try it on. Turns out, it fits me perfectly!!! I was so so so happy.

Normally, I'm not a fan of shorts cause I'm more of a dress kind of girl. But the cutting on this romper was just too good! I'm not sure why but it makes my legs look longer :D Plus, it's really comfy. Even though it's really basic, the cross back design added a little feminine touch to it. With my crotchet top from little red heels, this ensemble was just the perfect outfit for the day(:

The crotchet top and romper both comes with a side zip which makes it really easy to wear. Another problem you might not know is it's really hard for me to zip my clothes if the zip is at the back! I blame my short hands for this hahaha. So this outfit suits me really well.

Everyone needs something black in their wardrobe right? It's a basic colour! Speaking of basic colours, I'm on the lookout for all things basic. Basic skirts, dresses, chiffon tops.... It's so much easier to mix and match that way.

Well I wore it with my new pair of sailor shoes from Zara cause I thought this outfit needed a little colour to make it even more outstanding. Really glad I got this pair of shoes and it was only $50+ :D

I've worn this romper when I went out with my friends before and here are some more pics about it!







Can't wait for my exams to be over so that I can wear all my new clothes and blog about em!

Joelle Crossback Romper - Missypixie
White Crotchet Top - Little Red Heels
Sailor Shoes - Zara
Sandals - Tory Burch

Have an amazing weekend ahead!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment