Thursday 30 May 2013

End of MYE!

I am so so so glad MYEs are finally over!!!! Okay I didn't struggle much during the exams but History and GP were on the same day. Such a killer! Don't get me wrong. History is my favourite subject but the part on memorising it is a little .... Yeah. I didn't have to study on Thurs since Fri was a holiday so I took an 'afternoon' nap at 5pm. I was planning to wake up at 8pm but surprise surprise, I slept all the way to the next day and only woke up at 9.30am. That's 16.5h of sleep! Guess exams really have taken a toll on me. Hope I'll do well!

After our last paper on Tues, Jolene and I went to NEX for lunch to celebrate :D We had lunch at Pastamania and I had my usual Creamy Chicken. I actually finished the whole plate for once. Usually, I can't cause it's just way too creamy after awhile but surprisingly, I could! Guess I was really hungry.





So we had a fabulous lunch, talking and doing what girls do best. Hahaha. Oh! Did I forget to mention there were cute, tiny, little kids at some workshop at Pastamania?! If I'm not wrong, they were learning how to make Pizzas. They were so adorable! When I looked into the room, one of the children actually smiled and waved to me.





Oh yeah! We also went to get Froyo because they were having a student promotion where your 2nd cup is at half the price.





After lunch, we walked around for a little but honestly, there's nth much at NEX other than food stalls but we couldn't leave because we needed to be back at school a little ltr for an Econs outing. We decided to go to the library and watch New Girl! It really is an entertaining show and all you guys should watch it :D Then we went to get dessert. (Ps. Yes, I know we eat a lot)



Then we met up with our friends for our Econs outing and that wraps up the day(:

''Do it once, Do it right. Get it over with!'' 
Nan

No comments:

Post a Comment