Friday 24 May 2013

Canele

Yesterday, my mum, brother and I decided to have some pastry from Canele(: I've had macaroons from Canele before but I've nvr tried anything else from there. When I was flipping through the menu, there were so many food that I'd like to try! Here's some photos of what we had.



Being a macaroon fanatic, I couldn't help but order some macaroons. I can't really rmb what the flavours were but if I'm not wrong, they were hazelnut, rose and strawberry. Needless to say, I absolutely loved it! However, I still prefer the flavours from TWG though. Just a personal opinion.



My mum ordered a Lemon Tart and doesn't it look exquisite? It's small and dainty hahaha. She couldn't finish it on her own though cause she found it a little too sour. My brother and I gladly helped her finish it haha. I found it okay since I've always loved to eat sour food. This is a must have for all you lemon lovers out there!



This of course belonged to my brother. Chocolate crepes!!! I wanted to order it too but thought that ordering 2 plates would be a little so much. Hence, I took some from my brother. I've found my new love for crepes! It was soooooo good. I'm definitely looking forward to trying it again.

Canele - Raffles City Shopping Centre,
              252 North Bridge Road #B1-46/47 Singapore 179103

''Life is uncertain. Eat dessert first.'' 
Ernestine Ulmer

No comments:

Post a Comment