Sunday 26 May 2013

Dreamcatchers





















This is a super overdue post about my sister's dance production. My sister is part of NUS Temasek Hall dance team and they came up with a production called Dreamcatchers about a month back. I went to watch it and it made me realise how much I love to perform. The adrenaline rush I'd get when I'm up on stage, the many hours put into training, the amount of photo spamming I have with my girls, the feeling of feeling so accomplished after a performance... Well the performance was amazing and my sister can dance! Hehehe I guess dancing runs in the family. Maybe my little brother would grow up and fall in love with dancing as well.

This was what I wore to the performance and obviously, the reason I got this dress was because of its heart shape cut out at the back!!! It's so pretty!! I've always seen dresses like this on Instagram but nvr would know where to find one in Singapore. So glad I found this one. The length is a little too long for me though but it'd be alright if I wear heels. I'm actually considering sending it for alteration so that I can wear it more often.

Because the performance was indoors, I had to bring a jacket along in case it gets chilly. I paired it with my tweed jacket from Zara so that it doesn't look so plain. Along with my floral bracelets and colour block heels, it gave it an extra sparkle. Really love this look and I can't wait to wear this dress again!

White Dress - Labellavita
Purple Colour Block Heels - Xquisis
Tweed Jacket - Zara
Necklace - Hong Kong

“We should consider every day lost on which we have not danced at least once”  
Friedrich Nietzsche

No comments:

Post a Comment