Sunday 12 May 2013

All Things Simple

Recently I've been spending a lot online shopping. Just within these 2 weeks, I've bought more than 6 items. It's okay. I'm a proud and happy shopaholic(: I mean if it's what makes you happy... Right, maybe this isn't such a good advice hahaha.

So I've gotten my Go Cute Top in Origami from TTR a few days back! I originally ordered the whole set with the Origami Skirt but they told me that the skirt was defected so I only got the top in the end ): I'm still on the look out for the skirt though! It'll look really cute if I could wear it as a set.

Well I obviously don't have the skirt but it's okay! I paired it up with a plain skater skirt and I really loved the look! :D This shirt definitely is a keeper and the prints are just so lovely!


















And I finally got to wear my new Asos Honour Flatforms! Had it for about 2 weeks now but didn't get a chance to wear it. So glad I finally got to use them (:

Go Cute Top(Origami) - The Tinsel Rack
Blue Skate Skirt - Tampines Mall
ASOS Honour Platforms - ASOS

No comments:

Post a Comment