Friday 24 May 2013

Ballerina



















Here's a little outfit I put tgt when I went to visit my dad at Orchard Conrad yesterday(: So I was looking for something that was perfect for an afternoon tea and had a kind of dreamy feel to it. When I was looking through my wardrobe, I found this pretty little fishtail skirt. I actually bought the top and skirt together last year for a Hi Tea event. I haven't worn it for a pretty long time so I decided to wear this out. What I love most about the skirt if obviously it's colour! It's such a pretty shade of pink and I always feel like a princess when I wear it hahaha. And I love the feeling of spinning around in it and when the wind blows. It'll flow and I feel all girly  (Not that I'm not) haha. This blouse is from The Velvet Dolls and is made of lace material. The only problem with it is that the buttons are pretty far apart. So when I wear it, I have to constant pull the blouse up :/ but other than that, it really is really pretty and comfy as well. Here are a few more photos of this outfit when I wore it for the Hi Tea event.









Victorian Lace Blouse - The Velvet Dolls
Ballerina Fishtail Skirt - Kissjane
Shoes - Hong Kong

''My teacher told us essays are like skirts... Long enough to cover the subject, short enough to make it interesting.''

No comments:

Post a Comment