Sunday 26 May 2013

Proud as a Peacock

















This was what I wore when I went out with Victoria yesterday(: It was so nice to finally get to see her again. We've been friends for 6 years so far! So I just bought this skirt from Kissjane on Thursday and couldn't wait to wear it! I initially wanted the one in black but it was sold out alr ): Nvm, I have this now hehe. I felt a little mature wearing this though. It wasn't my usual sweet, girly kind of outfit. Nevertheless, the peacock feather prints are really really pretty! I think it's because of the colour that made it look a little mature. I thought that in order for the skirt to stand out, it needs to be paired with a basic top. So I wore a basic black T and black flats and I'm all set and ready to go(:





Black Basic T - HnM
Proud as a Peacock Skirt - Kissjane, Aforarcade
Brown Satchel - Tampines mall
Black Flats - Cotton On, Rubi

''A friend is one who knows you and loves you just the same''
Elbert Hubbard

No comments:

Post a Comment