Monday 1 September 2014

El-ska Lovin


If you follow me on my IG, you'd know that I've been wearing apparels from El-ska these few days. It's safe to say that El-ska is my ultimate favourite blogshop at the moment! I find myself looking forward to every Tues for their launches even though I know it's going to burn a hole in my pocket haha!

Today's post feature an outfit entirely from El-ska! I got the 2 piece floral set and bag during their national day sale at 25% off! Such a steal! Recently, I'm super into 2 piece clothes cause they're just super fun to wear around and I find it more convenient as well. Especially when I'm gng shopping and I want to try on a top/bottom haha.

And the bag is just to die for. It's sooooooo adorable! Rifdi was saying that it's so small and wondering what I could fit inside haha! Well basically it could fit my phone, lip gloss and a small pouch for my cards and money. Small bags are just a lot lighter I guess and they're definitely not overwhelming. Especially when you're my height, you wouldn't want to be carrying a huge bag cause it honestly just makes you look even shorter.

Sandals are from El-ska as well and it was a birthday present from Rifdi and my sister!

Flower Up 2 Piece Set - El-ska
Get Bow T Sandals - El-ska
Garden Ribbon Bag - El-ska

"The daisy's for simplicity and unaffected air."
Robert Burns

No comments:

Post a Comment