Friday 5 September 2014

In The Blues


A dress down kind of Monday for a tea date with my favourite fellow Hong Kong buddy, Heyse(:

This blouse is one of my favourite and definitely a staple in my wardrobe because it pretty much goes with everything! Be it shorts, skirts, midis, pants, a basic blouse is always smth I fall back to when I'm looking for smth casual and comfy. You can check out the set of photos I took for this blouse with a skirt here!

And I got this pair of basic skorts cause everyone needs a pair in their wardrobe right? The material is super stretchy but a little too thin for my liking. And this is the reason why I decided to sell it. I'm currently on a search for smth similar and I know quite a few blogshops sell similar skorts so I'm not really worried about not being able to find another pair.

Photos are all by Heyse who secretly has a talent for taking photos! Best part is, she actually enjoys helping me take my ootds (love you) and I can't wait for us to explore Hong Kong tgt at the ned of the year!

Button Down Blouse - Ellysage
Rosie Drape Over Skorts - Megagamie
Bag - HnM
Watch - Fossil
Sandals - Tory Burch

"I love clothes. Maybe I can say I don't love fashion, but I love clothes completely."
Miuccia Prada

No comments:

Post a Comment