Thursday 11 September 2014

Changing It Up


Something a little different today! I felt really 'Hong Kong' in my jacket, shorts and bun haha! Here's my attempt at a messy bun. I actually went to search videos on how to tie a messy bun when you have insanely thick hair and I managed to pull it off! (with hairspray and most importantly, bobby pins)

I wore smth that isn't exactly my style today cause I wanted to wear my new loafers, jacket, shades and rings haha! It just so happens that all these 4 items channel a really street vibe so I wore a basic top and favourite denim shorts. I really like the lace detail on the top but I had to wear an inner cause it was too low. The back had a panel of lace straight down as well but I wasn't super comfortable with it so I'm glad my jacket came in handy. Plus, it was insanely cold in the train today for some reason hahaha.

I forsee lots of buns for my HK trip at the end of the year and I'm still so insanely excited at the idea of being a tourist in my own country!

Lace Top - MDS
Jacket - Bershka
Denim Shorts - Stradivarius
Bag - Aldo
Loafers - Her Velvet Vase
Rings - El-ska
Shades - Her Velvet Vase

"The perfect shorts are always important."
Britt Robertson

No comments:

Post a Comment