Tuesday 2 September 2014

Haji Lane Explorin'


In all my new buys from my shopping date last Thurs! Don't you love the feeling of being able to cut off tags and wearing new clothes (:

Decided to wear smth more casual and 'lazy' as some might call it for a change! I'm usually dressed in a skirt or a dress but somehow a pair of shorts just feels right for Haji Lane exploring. I got this pair at a sale at $20 off it's original price! How can you say no to it right? Hahaha!

Paired it with a knit cause I was secretly hoping that it'd rain that day. (which is did btw hehe) Initially, I bought this knit to bring to HK at the end of the year but since it's thin, it's appropriate for Singapore too! It's that time of the year where I start sourcing for knits to keep myself warm and comfy as if there's winter in Singapore haha! I'm quite sure I'm not the only one who does this.

And a comfy pair of sandals and brown bag to complement the casual look!

 

Just to share with you guys cause #goodthingsmustshare. I can't rmb which shop it is as Haji Lane but there's one that doubles up as out all time favourite mama shop! They sell all our childhood snacks such as the one you see above! Jo and I were so happy when we found this gem! Do check it out if you're there cause it's really so rare to find such snacks nowadays!

Knit Top -HnM
Denim Shorts - Stradivarius
Bag - HnM
Beaded Sandals - Steve Madden
Garden Party Watch - El-ska
Earrings - Accessorize

"I want everyone to wear what they want and mix it in their own way. That, to me, is what is modern."
Karl Lagerfeld

No comments:

Post a Comment