Sunday 14 September 2014

Garden Bows


Exceptionally lots of photos for today's posts cause my brother takes really nice photos haha! Plus there's no such thing as feeling bad for asking the photographer to retake certain photos or trying different angles when the photographer is your little brother(:

Today's outfit was put tgt with the idea of being in a garden, smth picnic worthy. I didn't exactly go for a picnic but I went for a fair and so I wanted to wear smth light and breezy. Initially wanted to pair this dress with a kimono outerwear but then I'm saving that for another occasion which I'll share more details about in 2 months time after As (I can't go out now cause of As and this is really depressing but oh well)

And of course what would a picnic worthy outfit be without a straw bag! It just so happens that the bow on it is white as well so it matches my dress really well! My current favourite bag at the moment even though it's really small haha!


I can't help but share these photos. I told my bother to let me take a photo of him so that I could test the lighting. He walked there and naturally posed like this hahaha. Future model in the making?

Her Merry Lace Dress - The Tinsel Rack
Denim Jacket - Hong Kong
Garden Ribbon Bag - El-ska
Shoes - Stradivarius
Headband - HnM

"Each day comes bearing its own gifts. Untie the ribbons."
Ruth Ann Schabacker

No comments:

Post a Comment